Downtown Vicenza
It was finally Friday which meant that we were free for the weekend!! After work, we rushed home got dress and took the bus to downtown Vicenza. It's about a 10 minute ride for 2 Euro!
Emily and I waiting for the bus. Roomies <3
ROXY<3
Downtown Vicenza.
When we got there, we walked around trying to find a place to have dinner! Everything looked so good but we finally decided on a place. We got a table, outside of course, and people watched as we had a delicious pizza and glass of wine. Emily and I split a pizza, because they were pretty big, that had cheeses, mushrooms, and a type of ham/bologna that was SO good. It was a thin crust which I don't really care for in the states but it was pretty amazing. We also had some delicious white wine with dinner, it delightful!
So good.
First Meal in Italy.
After dinner we walked around and found a Gelato place where I got some cookie gelato. The evening was perfect.
GELATO.
After dinner, we stopped by the "Club" on base called the Arena where we met a lot of army guys dressed in Togas! There were all so nice, and very cute ;-). We headed home early to make sure we got some rest for the day ahead of us in Verona. <3 <3 <3
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento