Jack it out. Be buff. Eat raw eggs. Raw meat. All day. Every day. What.
On Wednesday after work, Emily and I decided to begin Insanity. Last year in Germany someone had bought the DVD's with them so I decided to continue the tradition and bring them with me this Summer. By the end of the warm-up we were both sweating. For those of you who have ever done it, it's intense. The whole time we were dying laughing because of how difficult it was and how much pain we were in. By the end of the video we were drenched but we felt accomplished as ever.
We will now be doing Insanity Monday-Thursday every week! We are going to try and get as many people to join us! WE WORK OUT.
Down the Drain.
After working out, there was a family dinner put on by our PC Jade. We were suppose to be eating breakfast for dinner but she wasn't feeling very well so she just ordered pizza from a little place off base. She had ordered two pizzas, one cheese and one pepperoni, and when they opened the door to bring them in, the boxes were humongous. I mean it barely fit through the door. The pieces of pizza themselves were the size of our heads. It was so good. The pepperonis were a little spicier than in the states but it was delicious. I even decided to pull a Sarah Goldberg and eat one double decker style (you're welcome.). Well I guess we canceled out our work-out and food choices tonight.
EMILY.
Double Deckin It!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento